Home Forums Bandboozled Cafe Post-op Topics 3 days post op…

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Hello! Well i had the band fitted 3 days ago, besides th constant wind pains and burping im actually fairly comfortable, wounds aren’t causing too much pain, i can mobilise well enough. My main issue is…i am absolutely starving!! 🙁 Ive been following the liquid diets eating soups, shakes, teas, yoghurts, water etc but i feel like i could eat a scabby horse and have done since the day of my op. Surely this can’t be normal? Are their any tips for me to take the edge off? Its almost unbearable.</p>

Team BandBoozled
      Keymaster

Hiya again haha

Completely normal huni… just to reassure you again… unfortunately the dreaded return of the hunger Is expected, some sooner than others this really just depends…. think about it tho, your body has been on the pre op diet, the fasting for surgery and it’s now in the full blow recovery process following your op.. so you can understand why your poor little body need the cals and goodness at the moment.   The first few weeks/months are about healing not necessarily the weight loss so bear this in mind and do what you need to get thru these crucial weeks (obvs sticking your the strict post op guidance)

A little pearl to get you thru the hungry days… once the band adjustments start you will soon finding that the hunger will decrease quite amazingly…!!!

keep strong 💪🏻 you can do this xx

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
BandBoozled LTD is registered in England and Wales under number 10769332 with its registered office: 10 Eden avenue, ST HELENS, MERSEYSIDE, WA11 8HT.

For any issues regarding your log in/membership please contact team@bandboozled.co.uk. If you have any questions regarding your band journey please submit your questions on the forum in 'The Cafe' thanks
To contact Bandboozled -

members of