You can live a normal life following your – just a healthier one. The surgery will help you manage your portion sizes and hunger helping you to achieve great weight loss results. However, it is important to have regular support afterwards so you can achieve good results but in a healthy. The more knowledgeable you are about your surgery the better your results will be and the less likely you suffer from any problems
Learn all about the following in our members’ area (and so much more):
- A completely new way of eating – the correct eating technique is the key to preventing complications
- How much weight you should lose and how quickly?
- Managing nausea and constipation in the early stages
- General healthy eating – you still need to eat healthily to keep your body healthy
- Portion sizes – you may have seen pictures of miniscule meals that people have but is that right for you?
- The need to take daily vitamin and mineral supplements – but which ones meet all the recommended guidelines specifically for your type of surgery.
- The need to have textured meals – but what are they and what exactly do you need to eat in the long term?
- The signs to look out for in case there is a problem following your surgery – you don’t want to miss the signals and end up with serious complications
- Are you getting enough protein every day?
- Simply learning to find out what’s right for you and asking for help (expert help!) if you aren’t sure of anything