Home Forums Bandboozled Cafe Post-op Topics 2 days Post-Op

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi Guys,

My names Ellis & I’m now 2 days post op. Going through a whole mixture of emotions right now!

Feeling a little scared at the moment 😬 in quite a bit of pain still which I’m sure is completely normal. I’m using windeeze, gripe water & paracetamol to help with the wind pain and it feels like I really need to do a big burp but it feels stuck and won’t come up and this is causing me pain when drinking even little sips of water. Has anyone experienced this?xx

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi Ellis,

This is so normal i remember it all to well. In a week of so you will start feeling better, try keeping good posture when your sitting i used to think of it like burping a baby and how you would position yourself to bring it up try gentle arm movements up down and across like little stretches very slight so you dont disturb your wounds. I wish i was back at 2 days post op so much to look forward to, cant wait to hear your posts and help with your journey of i can.

Lots of love laura xxx

Team BandBoozled
      Keymaster

Hi Ellis

welcome to the site.

Yes it’s not pleasant but completely normal. You sound well organised  though with all your wind remedies – you should start to feel better very soon.

Moving about a bit can help too – just get up and keep mobile.

Just take small sips of fluids and the moment and have a 20 sec rest between sips 😃

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi Ellis, this is so normal please try not to stress – honesty around day 3 for me was when I turned a corner and started to feel a little more normal again.  Doing little walks used to help release my wind, preferably outside the house too LOL much to all my families relieve LOL   You will be just fine and do keep posting, it really helps when your feeling a little lost and alone out there X

ammi b xx
      Participant

oh hello xxx well done you for the decision you made to have  a band xxx the wind pain is a beast xx I found circular rubbing in a clockwise direction helped free mine up x it will pass xx welcome aboard xx keep us posted – great support on here n no questions seen as silly or over dramatic xx we ve all been there xxx Big bandy hugs to you, sweetheart ((((  )))) xxx

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
BandBoozled LTD is registered in England and Wales under number 10769332 with its registered office: 10 Eden avenue, ST HELENS, MERSEYSIDE, WA11 8HT.

For any issues regarding your log in/membership please contact team@bandboozled.co.uk. If you have any questions regarding your band journey please submit your questions on the forum in 'The Cafe' thanks
To contact Bandboozled -

members of