A little word of warning as we see our temperatures rising.
The band can tighten up as things warm up so just beware of this. This can be a combination of a few things, here's why...
- The heat can make the body swell, which doesn't help - try to keep up and active, stretch your limbs throughout the day and stay out the sun and keep cool as much as possible
- Eat a healthy fresh diet - and go easy on the salty products and keep away from processed foods
- Stay hydrated - plenty of water, try infused fruit water if you fancy a little flavour - stay away from drinks loaded with caffeine and alcohol (sorry..!!)
- If your band does tighten - go to a soft or liquid diet till things calm down
- Try sucking on ice or have a refreshing ice lolly to try and cool any swelling around the band
- If fluids become problematic, call your provider as you might require a small defill to allow things to settle down temporarily
And lastly, enjoy the sunny times while you can 😎