Start to cut your Christmas calories now
With Christmas just around the corner, now is the right time to work on cutting the Christmas calories in preparation - without sounding a bar humbug
We all know Christmas can be calorific....!! With all the socials and good times in your diary. So why not start to crunch the cals now to allow you some guilt free indulgences over the festivities
- Add a few extra steps to your day - use the stairs or even wrap up warm and walk to your location and leave the car at home
- Reducing snacks and alcohol - this can make such a difference and will really make you enjoy the essence of Christmas more when it arrives, generally eating drinking and being merry.
- Try and plan your socials around fun activities like ice skating, rather than having heavy restaurant meals ladened with lots of cals - you could still have a fancy hot choc afterwards, Im sure you would of earned this too..!!
- Stock up on pantry friendly sides - brown rice microwave pouches are great, quick and easy
- Marinade chicken portions for a quick and easy freezer go to - take out in the morning before you leave and a pan fry/grill in minutes when you get home
Making a few little changes now will leave you heading into 2020 ahead of the game and in control - start making little changes today